Rooms To Go Means Safe Shopping:
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
The roomstogo.com Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you and your personal information while you shop at roomstogo.com, so that you won't have to worry about credit card safety and tampering with your information. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at roomstogo.com. See details below.
Security enhancements were implemented to protect our most valuable asset, our customers. We have taken precautions and have invested in technology that will keep your transaction safe.
- Tamper Proof Technology: Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, social security number and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Cache Clearing: Your data can be entered from any workstation whether it is private or public. All the data entered on our secured server is stored in a single location. No data will be written on the local computer that you are using to access the web. This is done for your protection for the valuable information you are entering.
- LocalDirector: We have implemented a connection management technology so that any user cannot access any of our web servers directly or isolate a certain server. All the encrypted data passing through our servers will have to go through the LocalDirector and it will randomly select an available resource to process the service that you request.
- Safe Storage: Pertinent information that is given to our site is not stored on any of the local web servers. The data is stored in a fully secured environment where access is very limited. The storage is only accessible by certain personnel and from certain workstations.
- Peace of Mind System: We have established one of the most premiere encryption technologies known today on our site. You, our customer are our primary concern and we have provided an environment where you can have "peace of mind" when entering your data.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, roomstogo.com will cover the liability for you, only up to the first $50.00. roomstogo.com will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at roomstogo.com while using the secure server.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.